University Degree holder with over 25 years’ experience in the contracting sector, with last 10 years as a Corporate Contracts Manager for a grade-A contractor, involved in corporate contract management on major Civil/Infrastructure, Airport, Roadworks, and High-rise building projects. The role has a wide remit from Tendering to Contracts Management of large-scale projects, and demands high skills and experience in Risks Mitigation, Contracts Administration, Claims, Disputes resolution, and Commercial management.
The roles & responsibilities include:
- Managing , monitoring and mentoring staff members of all levels within the contractual and commercial teams on projects and main office;
- Liaising with company’s legal representatives on a variety of topics;
- Ensures correct and appropriate commercial and contractual staffing levels on all projects;
- Preparing and vetting Claims and Engaging in Dispute Resolutions;
- Representing the company and supporting legal counsel on all Litigations and Arbitrations proceedings;
- Providing responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations;
- Preparing requests for proposals for distribution to vendors;
- Developing and updating standard contracts for the company;
- Analyzing all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations, and with company policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines;
- Developing relationships with both Clients and supply chain vendors;
- Analyzing and recommending mitigating measures on Contractual Risks that may affect the company;
- Updating, improving and maintaining the Corporate Contract/Commercial Processes and Procedures;
Candidates with transferable visa / NOC may please apply.