A bachelor’s degree Holder in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering from an accredited university, having 10+ years of experience in managing production of a factory (preferably Block / Carpentry / Rebar / Prefab porta cabins works) with excellent communications and contract negotiating skills, good knowledge of production procedures, time management and multi-tasking abilities.
|The responsibilities of the job role include:
· Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
· Estimate costs and prepare budgets
· Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
· Plan, Implement and control the production schedules
· Review and adjust the schedule where needed
· Monitor production to resolve issues
· Determine the required human resources and material resources and manage them to meet the production targets.
· Manage the selection, ordering and purchasing of materials.
· Coordinate and attend meetings with Project Managers/ Customer Representatives for Timely Deliveries and other technical issues
· Manage the Factory Store including Stock levels, material requisitions, deliveries to Customers / buyers
· Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
· Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
· Establish, update and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
· Ensure that standard operating procedures adhere to health and safety specifications
· Set and monitor product quality standards of products
· Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
· Ensure that KPIs are consistently met
· Manage the outside marketing and sales effort including meetings with potential customers, timely replies to Requests for Quotations