A B.Sc /B.Tech. degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields. 10yrs of relevant experience in system management and user support in a medium size environment (150+users). Certifications in Microsoft 365 and Azure. Knowledge or experience in information Security and Networking will be an added advantage (CompTIA security+, CCNA). Good English communication skills. Candidates with transferable visa/NOC may please apply.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Plan and manage implementations, maintain systems and IT equipment, safeguard the IT infrastructure by ensuring high availability, and provide expert technical advice and guidance to management and other technical specialists on critical IT issues. Keep abreast of the latest technologies and solutions.
- Plan, design, and implement system setup.
- Manage and maintain IT systems and services.
- Evaluate and recommend hardware and software solutions.
- Direct subordinates in implementing new systems and hardware.
- Ensures trouble-free and secured systems and IT infrastructure.
- Support subordinates in analyzing and troubleshooting problems.
- Provide user support for complex IT problems and resolve issues.
- Ensure the implementation of the IT policies and procedures.
- Assist seniors to develop security measures and review standards, policies, and procedures.